Information given to us
Information that we receive and store that you enter on our web site or give us in any other way is not disseminated to any third parties. Users may elect not to give or provide certain information however in doing so you may not be able to utilize many of our websites features. We use any such information for the purposes of responding to requests and communications while also using the information to continually improving our website and the shopping experience of our users.
There is information that is automatically collected whenever you visit our site or interact with us. Like many webs sites “cookies” may be used to obtain certain types of information when your web browser accesses Altura Coffee’s website. Some companies offer utilities that are designed to help you visit web sites anonymously. Although by doing so we will not be able to provide a personalized experience.
What about cookies?
Cookies are an alphanumeric identifier that we transfer to your computer hard drive via your web browser that enable our systems to recognise your browser and also to provide features such as automatic login and permanent shopping carts for storage of items in your shopping cart for between visits. If you would like to know more you can access the ‘help’ section that is located on the toolbar of most of the commonly used browsers. This will inform you on how to prevent your browser from accepting cookies and how to permanently disable cookies. Cookies do however allow you to take full advantage of some of the websites best features and we recommend that you leave them enabled.
Altura Coffee values our customers and their related information and as such we will not distribute or sell that information to any third party. We only release account and personal information when complying with the law. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
What choices do I have?
You can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to make a purchase or to take advantage of automatic login features and or permanent shopping carts. All information gathered is treated as confidential and is not used for any other purpose than to conduct communications and business transactions.
Please refer back to this privacy statement periodically so that you are aware of any changes that may be made to the policy due to our constantly changing operating environment.
Terms & Conditions
Goods are sold pursuant to the following terms and conditions:
- Risk of loss of the goods will pass to the buyer on delivery.
- Prices are subject to change without notice and goods will be sold at the prices applicable on the date of order.
- The buyer may claim a full credit for any shortages or damage to the goods caused by the seller.
- All claims must be made within 3 days of receipt of the goods.
- These terms and conditions will prevail over any other terms or conditions the buyer may seek to include, and the buyer’s receipt of the goods is confirmation that the buyer has accepted these terms and conditions.
- Property in goods do not pass to the buyer until the buyer has paid the purchase price of the goods in full and there is no buyer’s debt in relation to the goods outstanding to the seller.